It’s that time! Yep, you guessed it – holiday shopping time. We all love the idea of getting our shopping done early, but let’s be honest, we are often left with great intentions and an empty tree when this time rolls around. This year, we wanted to help with your shopping list and send some ideas your way for all the bug lovers in your family. Take a look at our holiday shopping list:
- An Old Fashioned Ant Farm – How could we not include this?! This toy brings back such nostalgia since it has been around for so many years. This is such a classic, and it will be a classic hit for any bug lover.
- Ant Farm Revolution – For those who want the nostalgia of a classic ant farm but also a twist of new technology.
- Queen Bee Necklace – Know any queen bee’s in your life? Here is a perfect gift to let them know who is the boss.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Book – For those youngsters, this book is a classic and is sure to become a favorite.
- Volkswagen Beetle – We know this might be a stretch, but how could we leave it off of our list? Maybe a toy model will do for now.
- Stationary – For all the poets in your life, this is a great set for them. What better way to use it, than writing you a thank you note after the holidays.
- Elefun – This is such a fun game for those kiddos. Who would’ve thought that elephants and butterflies could be so much fun together?
- Bug Bowtie or Mosquito Tie – Just because some like to play outside and explore with the creepy crawlies doesn’t mean they don’t like to look nice. These are uns options for them.
- Scorpion Sucker – We can guarantee this will be the most memorable stocking stuffer they will ever get. Christmas dinner never looked better.
- Exterminating – No list would be complete without the gift of exterminating. Just because someone loves bugs doesn’t mean they love them in their home! Gift the give of Clark Exterminating.
Consider part of your shopping done! We hope this list helps you cross off several gifts for the holidays. If you’re feeling extra generous this year, we’d love any of these gifts too. Don’t forget though that the best gift is ridding their lives of the real bugs. Give the gift of a bug-free home this winter.
Little Rock: 501-228-0322
North Little Rock: 501-725-0614
Hot Springs: 501-623-2335