When it’s summertime in Arkansas, the mosquitos will come out to play . . . and bite! If you live here, you know mosquitos are no joke. These pests are annoying, make us itch, and can transmit serious diseases. We believe in providing you and your family with the absolute best pest control.
This is why we are now offering our new Mosquito Management Program. We are so excited to be the exclusive providers of this service and to offer this in Benton, Bryant, Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, Cabot, Jacksonville, and other surrounding areas in Arkansas.
- The trap effectively controls the mosquito that transmits Zika
- Green innovation – reduced use of chemicals
- Does not target plants or beneficial insects such as bees or butterflies
- Gives 24 hours/day protection
- Place the trap in the ready position.
- Fill the trap with 4.5 Liters of water.
- Place the gauze floater on top of the water, being careful not to get it wet.
- Add the remaining powder and odor tablets to the water.
- Secure the trap lid on top; fixating it with an In2Care.org
Check out this video by In2Care to see this product in action! The science behind this is fascinating. Click here to learn more about the detailed science used in this trap. For more information, visit the FAQ page on In2Care’s website, here.
Little Rock: 501-228-0322
North Little Rock: 501-758-0322
Hot Springs: 501-623-2335